Friday 2 March 2012

I got that Friday feeling!

Just finished making my first batch of the healthy energy balls and I can personally say, yummy scrummy.  They are fabulously delicious.  I popped some sesame seeds, chopped walnuts, currants and some raisins in to half of them and added a few chocolate chips into the last 4 as a special treat.  Hubby loves them, so that's the weekend treats sorted.

Went to the launch of a new class at my gym last night, Sh'Bam (Les Mills) not my favourite style of class but it was a lot of fun and good if you want some lower impact workouts.  However, I did fling myself into this morning's Fight Do class and now just doing a few bits and bobs (baking mostly) until my UBound class in an hour, which I always look forward to.  I had a mini rebounder when I was a teenager and I always remember having some seriously good abs after a few months of training.

It's the weekend now, so, weather permitting, I'll be going to my body pump class in the morning and then a nice long walk in the sun in the afternoon.  Then it's the footie on Sunday, Newcastle vs Sunderland, come on the toon!!

Not decided on what to cook for tomorrow but Hubby has seen some steak taco from the Serious Eats website that he's hankering after, so might indulge him.

I'm also going to try and bake up some lemon poppy seed muffins (if I can ever find any poppy seeds, they're like gold dust over here), the in-laws arrive on Wednesday and I always like to have some home made treats in for their arrival. (not telling them they're healthy ones though!!)

Have a great weekend wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment