Tuesday 13 March 2012

Back to the Gym at last

Although we did a whole lot of walking over the weekend while we were sight seeing, I really did miss the gym and my classes, sad perhaps, but none the less true!

So today I took myself down to the gym and hammered out a 5km run, then made use of the empty studio downstairs to add in a little mix of P90X Plyo, a bit of core and also some Ab Ripper X.  Now I feel like I'm a bursting ball of energy, could do it all over again, such a great feeling.

This afternoon I took to the kitchen while the in laws were out and about and made another batch of no bake energy balls (see pic) and my mother in law even tried one out when she got back and loved it! So extra pleased with that result.

Going to make them the clean eating cannelloni dish (stuffed with spinach and black olives and some sundried tomatoes!)  Not telling them that it's all good for them until they go home!  No over indulgence in this house!!

Off to UBound in the morning, thankfully the gym have saw fit to add an additional class into the weekly schedule, which fits in perfectly with my workout timetable as well. Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment