Monday 5 March 2012

Hair Dilemma Solved

Someone updated a photo of me on facebook from 18 years ago when we were kids, I jest you not, my hair is in the exact same style now as it was when I was 14, that's just crazy.

I'm really quite lazy with my hair, I can never seem to do anything with it apart from a lazy pony tail and if I'm really pushing the boat out I'll just run the straighteners over it and leave it down, but no style.

So I was really quite pleased when I realised the wealth of knowledge out there from other women who have the time and inclination to show simple folks like myself how to make more of their hair and jazz it up a bit.  I found this yesterday and immediately tried it out, it took literally 90 seconds to do and I felt fabulously made up. Here's how http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/2011/06/do-your-own-wedding-hair-chestnut-bun.html

It may not seem much to most of you out there who get up in the morning and start a 20 step hair care regime (my sister does!) but to me it's given me a new lease on hair styling and the inclination to try out some more new styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment